Welcome to the New and Improved Giving Institute Website
Monday, September 08, 2014
The Giving Institute website, givinginstitute.org, has been modernized and improved for a better member experience. Included in the update is a new navigational structure, more visibility for member organizations, online transactions, and exclusive member features and content. Read below for update highlights and instructions on how to access members-only features.
New features of the site
- ONLINE MEMBERSHIP: Transactional processes like joining and renewing membership can now be easily accomplished online. Administrative members can log in to view their organization’s membership status, renew membership dues, and view transactional history.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY FOR MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS: Now there are a number of ways a prospective client can find your organization. Current members are now listed within the membership section, under Current Members; included in the member scroll on the home page; and easily found using the new Member Search tool.*
- FRESH NEWS CONTENT: The Latest News feature on every page will pull news items that will be added to the website regularly, pulling content from the Member Insights Blog, GI member alerts and the GI Member E-News. Visit regularly for the latest news from the Giving Institute.
- PERSONALIZED MEMBER FEATURES: Once logged in, members will experience an array of members-only features, including an ability to share and connect with other members, create forums and groups, and more. Be sure to log in with your provided username and password to access these features.
- MEMBERS-ONLY CONTENT: Once logged-in, members have access to educational resources, including webinars from 2009 to 2014, the 2012 Gurin Forum, and presentations from the 2013 and 2014 Summer Symposiums.
Make sure prospective clients can search for you by specialty. To designate your specialties, the administrative member for your organization can update this field in the Edit Bio section once logged in.
Log In to Complete Your Profile and Access Exclusive Member Benefits
1. Locate the username and password sent to you via email.
2. Enter your username and password into the appropriate boxes on the homepage or by clicking on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page.
If you do not know your login information, please contact the Giving Institute for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.981.6794.