The COVID-19 pandemic has already made a large impact on fundraising and nonprofits. In response, our member firms and their clients have made unexpected adjustments to their messaging and strategy. As thought leaders in philanthropy, their knowledge
and experience will be invaluable as we move forward in this unprecedented time.
Do you have resources you'd like to share? Please email them to email@example.com.
Jump to resources from a specific firm:
Advancement Resources | The Alford Group | Benefactor Group | Blackbaud | BWF | Byrne Pelofsky + Associates | Campbell & Company | CCS Fundraising | Cramer & Associates | The Curtis Group | DonorSearch | Dunham+Company | Graham-Pelton | Grants Plus | Grenzebach Glier and Associates | The Hodge Group | Johnson, Grossnickle & Associates | KCI | The Lapin Group | Lighthouse Counsel |
Marts & Lundy | The Monument Group | Neon One | OneCause | Phoenix Philanthropy Group | Ter Molen Watkins & Brandt | TrueSense Marketing | Virtuous | WealthEngine | The Winkler Group | Qgiv
The Alford Group
- Resources Page: Complimentary content to help you navigate the current environment and maintain philanthropic momentum for your essential mission.
- Let's Talk Forums
- Art & Science of Fundraising: Hosted by Amy Lampi and Alex Oftelie. Join us for a roundtable session with your development colleagues in
the arts and culture sector as we discuss creative and innovative fundraising solutions for the arts during this challenging time. Topics include donor relations, engagement, virtual stewardship, analytics and other data-supported strategies
- Papers and Articles
Byrne Pelofsky + Associates
Campbell & Company
Cramer & Associates
The Curtis Group
Grenzebach Glier and Associates
- Virtual Resources Guide for Advancement Professionals: To support our nonprofit partners in the weeks and months ahead, GG+A
is building a custom suite of learning and coaching packages for the remote work environment. We have formulated an initial set of virtual workshops for small groups as well as a wide range of individual best practice coaching and mentoring sessions,
which are designed to support advancement professionals in their day-to-day work. We are also offering one-on-one virtual, thought partnership engagements specifically for Vice Presidents and AVPs.
- Fundraising in a Public Health Crisis: GG+A's thought leadership series of webinars and articles to offer thoughtful advice and practical guidance for
navigating the COVID-19 crisis. Each week, we are adding new information relevant to the changing landscape.
- Webinars: GG+A has invited client partners across sectors to share their unique approaches to managing working remotely, adjusting their immediate strategies, and
planning for the future.
- Blog: GG+A expert consultants offer their experience, insights, and advice on a wide-range of topics impacting philanthropy around the globe in this on-going
series of thought leadership.
The Hodge Group
Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates
- The CARES Act and Your Donors: The Potential Impact on Giving: A review of how tax changes in the Coronavirus relief package
may affect philanthropic planning for donors and what fundraisers should do to prepare
- COVID-19: Historical Giving Data and What to Do Today: Historical data on how philanthropy weathered other crises and practical tips
for fundraisers on managing donors, events, and staff during this pandemic
- COVID-19: Philanthropy in a Changing Landscape (Webinar Recording): As COVID-19 continues to impact daily lives and the way we all work, hear from JGA senior
consultants on a recorded webinar as they help you think through complex donor situations, how you can maintain donor communication without in-person visits, and the potential impact on overall philanthropy
- COVID-19: Philanthropy in a Changing Landscape: Important considerations for your work with donors and volunteers and the potential impact
At KCI, we are producing a Bulletin Series to provide timely advice about how organizations should navigate this situation as it evolves while continuing to maintain momentum in your fundraising programs and activities.
The Lapin Group
- Lighthouse Counsel Blog
- The Beacon Podcast
Marts & Lundy
The Monument Group
Phoenix Philanthropy Group
Ter Molen Watkins & Brandt
- Blog Posts:
The Winkler Group
- COVID-19 Nonprofit Resource Library
- Case Study: The Sharing Center. This case study details how The Sharing Center set up a Virtual Pantry and shifted an in-person event to a
virtual peer-to-peer event with board members as fundraisers. They raised over $355,000 with two weeks left to go in the campaign and were featured on local news.
- How Lakeland Nonprofits Are Handling COVID-19: A collection of responses from three Lakeland, Florida nonprofits about how they’re responding
to COVID-19 and shifting their fundraising. It includes ideas from the organizations about how locals can safely support them, as well.
- Toolkit: #GivingTuesday Now: Tips, tricks, and templates to help you get the word out about the new global day of giving and unity taking place May 5, 2020.
- Webinar: Fundraising in Uncertain Times: Qgiv's special guest, Rachel Muir, CFRE, gave a webinar dedicated to helping you and your organization navigate
these turbulent times. She's giving you all the help you need to weather the storm, deepen your donor relationships, and address COVID-19 in your fundraising (whether it directly impacts your clients or not).
- Webinar: Tools and Strategies for Virtual Fundraising Events: If you're like many nonprofits around the country, you’re scrambling
to figure out how to raise money without hosting in-person events. Qgiv covers tools, strategies, and examples to help you raise money through virtual events.
- Blog Posts: